Absolutely. We continually search and identify ways in which to reduce our carbon footprint. We use 100% recycled paper. Our plastic is 58% recycled and we’re working on the other 42%.
Do you support recycling? Print
Modified on: Sat, 14 Mar, 2020 at 11:16 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.